American Pistachio Oil
- Regular price
- Rs. 3,720.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rs. 3,720.00
- Unit price
A rare oil with an intense nut aroma
Savour the strongest aroma of all nut oils with uncommon Kaizer Pistachio Oil. Hard to find, this oil is sourced from the finest seeds and the best maintained farms in the world. The beautiful looking bright green oil will be the centrepiece of your gourmet cooking and the talk of the party. The distinct flavour and memorable aroma are unforgettable. Over time, you will notice stronger hair and nails because pistachio oil has abundant natural biotin. Pistachio oil is also an organic source of melatonin, which will help you get a full night of sleep.
Growing the best pistachio oil in the world
Kaizer has investigated history and geography of the pistachio tree crop in order to produce the finest pistachio oil available anywhere. Iran is the origin of the best tasting pistachios. Called the pisteh, this variety is unsurpassed for sweetness and balance. Today, this Persian variety is grown in America where there is superior soil treatment, irrigation, and quality control. This is especially important because pistachio trees take up to 15 years to reach peak production. In fact, America has become the second largest producer of pistachios in the world. Because of the strong infrastructure of water in California, pistachios flourish to a plump weight. These top-quality pistachios are pressed into every bottle of Kaizer Pistachio oil.
Ideas for food pairings with pistachio oil
The exquisite flavour of pistachio oil transforms savoury and sweet dishes. Your number one drizzle oil is versatile to use in several cuisines. Here are some exciting suggestions to try:
- Serve your guests a bread dip that is stunningly beautiful on your table. Your guests won’t soon forget the aromatic and buttery compliment to the meal.
- Go French. Make a parfait with yogurt, seasonal fruit, honey, and a delicious drizzle of smooth nutty oil.
- Whisk into sauces, condiments, and vinaigrettes for a special touch.
- Brush on grilled fish or meat just before serving for a subtle nutty finish.
- Add another dimension to pasta.
- Try a new twist on daal with a drizzle of pistachio oil.
- Use to perfume your favourite desserts including ice cream, Kulfi, Halva, and Mithai. Using pistachio oil along with whole or chopped pistachios is a way to double down on full flavour.
- Make baked goods more mouth-watering with the tempting nutty flavour of pistachio oil. Add to cookies, cakes, and pastries.
For diets that are dairy-free or vegan, pistachio oil is a butter substitute…only better. Pistachio oil contains half the saturated fat of butter.
Pistachio oil drinks
Another way to enjoy the great flavour and health benefits of pistachio oil, is to drink one to three teaspoons per day. Drink a shot on ice for a restorative tonic. Or…create a luscious cocktail of pistachio oil, cashews, dates, and vanilla for a filling and healthful treat without the sugar.
Pistachio oil does wonders for your skin, hair, and nails
Supple skin and healthy hair can be yours. Kaizer Pistachio Oil is loaded with natural agents to keep you looking young. Use internally and externally to enhance the impact.
Three elements in pistachio oil remedy dry skin, hair, and nails:
- Biotin – Also known as vitamin B7, biotin helps repair dry skin, thin hair, and weak nails
- Vitamin E - Improves the surface of scars so they’re less noticeable
- Antioxidants - counteract cell damage, such as wrinkles and sagging skin
Pistachio oil is a key ingredient in many commercial skincare products. The difference is that when you go straight to the source, there is nothing between you and what nature intended. Kaizer oils have no preservatives and no perfumes. Use beauty products without artificial colours and other questionable additives and naturally heal your skin, hair, and nails.
Pistachio oil is a strong source of melatonin
Melatonin is released by the body at night to aid sleep, but when we age, we stop producing the amount we need. Melatonin is the ‘time-keeping’ hormone in the body. If you suffer from insomnia, jet lag, circadian sleep rhythm disruption, or restlessness – try adding pistachio oil into your dinner planning. The added melatonin will produce a natural calming effect.
Temperature: Suitable to use at a medium heat for sautéing, baking, or drizzling. The smoke point for pistachio oil is 120°C.
Shelf Life: Unopened bottles can be kept on the shelf for 24 months. Opened bottles are best to use within 6-12 months.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place.
The science behind pistachio oil for your health
1 Written by Jayne Leonard, medical review by Natalie Olsen, R.D., L.D., ACSM EP-C, What Are the Benefits of Pistachios? Medical News Today. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322899.
2 R Malouf and J Grimley Evans, The Effect of B6 on Cognition, Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2003, Oct. https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD004393/full.