- 1 can (15 oz) of Chickpeas
- 1 Medium Beetroot
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of tahini
- 1/4 cup of Kaizer extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a food processor, combine the chickpeas, cooked beetroot, garlic, lemon juice, and tahini.
- Pulse the mixture until it's smooth and well combined.
- With the food processor running, slowly pour in the olive oil and continue to process until the hummus is creamy.
- Season the hummus with salt and pepper to taste.
This beetroot hummus made with Kaizer olive oil is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. The high-quality, cold-pressed olive oil enhances the flavour and nutrition of the hummus, making it a healthy and delicious snack. Enjoy!